Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm so Emo now.

Well, never been updating my blog. Not that i'm busy, but brother's girl is always here. Anyway, Yea.. Let's just say Friday, went out with baby to Plaza Sing to catch Final Destination 3. Before that, we took neoprints! Man.. i'm missing my baby right now. Anyway, yea.. I paid for the movie tickets! and i've got voucher for the food. I'm so not gonna let baby spend money on me!! He's always paying for EVERYTHING. Argh! Oh yea! Saw this roxy black skirt. MAN!! It's so nice! Am i gonna spend another 80 bucks on a skirt? Anyway, after movie, it was quite late, shops are all closing. So we decided to head to Pasir Ris beach. Yea.. Saw Sheikh and Nadia at Pasir Ris mrt. Just a hi and a bye. Spent time at the beach. Man.. i love my baby so much! i had great time with him. Basically, SO FAR every date we had are so perfect. VERY perfect. And i guess his mum hates me like mad. Cos' after being with me, his money in the back have gone down, down and DOWN. and it's still GOING down. ANd.. he's always going back late. Argh! I hope his mum doesnt hate me. Hmm.. anyway, that's it for Friday. Saturday was plainly a slack-at-home day for me. Just went for organ lesson, and back home. I quarelled with my aunt. ArgH! I know it's my fault for being rude. She didn't talk to me for days! *sigh* I dont know how to apologise to her also. Just for my "short skirt", it became such a big matter, Argh, Don't remind me. Anyway, Sunday, went to airport to do homework and study with baby. Yup! That's all. I had to burn midnight oil to make a get well soon card for baby k! Anyway, it's kinda crappy. DOn't blame me, i was so tired. Anyway, yea.. my eye is starting it's crap. And this is so bad. Anyway, today's recess, went to sit with baby and his gang, and break, he came to sit with my girls. haha. I think we're gonna do this for the rest of the time. Yea.. Today, after school went to eat at MAgic Wok with my gang and then kk and all headed home. Weiyan and i went to look for our baby. haha. Anyway, i just came back home from loyang point. Went to eat with Weiyan and guess what? I finally see shuling!! Saw her with Les at Macs. She's pretty gentle and sweet is all i can say. HOT? ErRr.. am i not suppose to say anything? Oh yea! in school, i was like talking to Russ a lot, cos' dnt was a slack period. We were more like catching up with stuffs la. I just felt that we're gonna be besties again. Is it a good or bad thing? We'll know it soon. And yea.. Cy, my brother! Yea.. he's another person i would turn to. Can you like believ it? haha. Anyway, I'm so in my emo mood right now. i dont know why. I just need my baby so badly NOW. Argh! Something's bothering me, but i dont know what. I really dont know. Anyway, tomorrow there's sports heats. I'm in all field events. How nice? Imagine.. one after another, am i suppose to cry? Man.. comes to think about it, i'm scared! Argh! where's elijah???

With love, on Monday, February 27, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse